You've strumbled to my wishland. you can wish anything here+Follow me or go Home ?
//WishLand
Author Story Linkies Credits
goodnight :)
Tuesday 17 July 2012 | 07:13 | 0 comments

hulahula :) here i am. rajinn nak update sebab dah habis buat keja. btw, wanna talk about mr.weirdo. he managed tomakeme happy, smile, giving me hope and laughin' through his text. but i wonder why, why he dare to do it all. he said maybe he needs friend like i do.ya, i felt lonely, isolated too :'( but guess what? with the presence of himin this life, i felt i can be more independent. from him, i felt that i have a brother that is totally care for me. one more thing, i love his voice ! he always sing some songs for me when he's free. awwww, sweet isn't it? btw, that's all for tonite. #this is only a textual text to finish the nite ! XD i'm sleepy oredy. so gudnite all ! GBU :* bigggyyyy love, slyviadorastalia. <3