You've strumbled to my wishland. you can wish anything here+Follow me or go Home ?
//WishLand
Author Story Linkies Credits
long long hye bye =)
Wednesday 14 March 2012 | 07:56 | 0 comments
Hula hula all. It had been long time I'm not in here. Kinda bored tonite thats why I'm goin through this perfectly imperfect blog. 2012 start a a huge busy moment I ever had. Friends are there always all around with me. Sports, choral speaking, drama and netball. All those things do occupied my freetime. Only now holiday I can relax and calm down my mind. It should be called as realax. XD And most important things is my full schedule make my exams come second. I have to take my exams after holiday while people will find out their mark and doing correction in the class. Damn. Tonite, i have conflict. Guess with who?? with him laa. He's there in his village and i'm here aloneeee ='( I miss u Mr. EDW . That's all for tonite. tata