You've strumbled to my wishland. you can wish anything here+Follow me or go Home ?
//WishLand
Author Story Linkies Credits
Slyvia say HI =D
Friday 4 November 2011 | 01:12 | 0 comments
 



heyyy:) It had been silence here. And now, after a long time, I had decided to post here. *ikut mood*..urmm..ok, now I just wanna say somethin' new about me. *I'm taken* by whom? lets we talk about him..he was my special sharky..ohh, when he ask me..would I like to his gf..I think alot that time. Then, I answered him with a question, "did you serious about this?'..he said he do..i think and think and think..then I say yes :) The best part about us is the nickname of us..a little bit weird..me=pingu and him=sharky..I dont know why he like that name so much.well, for now i'm happy with him..he is my friend and bf..2 in 1 babe :: thats all for now..love love love:) eh wait! yet he is the that strict about honesty and loyalty..he know how to pujuk me very well also . byeeee..



                                                                                                                             Much love,
                                                                                                                             SlyviaDoraStalia